Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you should use is the ScanDisc option as that tells you if it was a good burn or not

Comment

Well, the Disc Quality tab wouldn't appear until I replaced one of my Plextor drives with the Lite-On drive. For some reason the software won't support Disc Quality with the Plextor drive. I ran the quality test for the Sony DL Disc I burned at 8x speed. It asks you what speed to run the test at, and I wasn't sure, so I ran it at the maximum speed. Can I run a quality test on the Lite-On drive for a disc I burned with the Plextor drive? What speed should I run the test at? I also got an error before the test finished and I don't understand if the results were good or bad for the test. Do you know what the CDB error is all about? I'm also trying to figure out how to update the firmware for the Lite-On drive. Lite-On emailed me some software called SmartPack Utility and they said that would tell me if my firmware needed to be updated and would update it for me, but I can't figure out how it works. Do you know? Here are the pictures. Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

ImgBurn

When it leaves DvdFab and goes into ImgBurn it's in Test Mode and gives me an error message that it can't go into test mode with this kind of media, etc. I don't want it to go into test mode. It's not in Test Mode when I start ImgBurn but it is when I use DVDFab and DVDFab takes me into ImgBurn. How do I correct that? ImgBurn is also doing a Verfy afterwards but then goes back into DVDFab right away and I have no idea if it Verfied OK. If there were errors would it pause before it goes back into DVDFab? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X