This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bchord3313 View Post
    I am not going to download anything else. I REPEAT - I did not have any issues until the last update. I do not know when it was, a few days or so ago, I had not used my dvd fab in a week or so.
    That is totally up to you if you do not want to use ImgBurn, and also as suggested to use an earlier beta before the problems.
    Did you also install the update with administrator privileges?
    Right click on Fab run as administrator.

Complication
    The people here are volunteers that do their best to help you based on their experience.
    I am only here trying to help you, like I have helped many other members.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I totally understand you are all here to help but you are not. I have already went through all of the troubleshootings and deleted, redownloaded and nothing is working.
      The first guy who put in a thread basically got shot down because he didnt pay for his version. I pay for mine and should not have this much problem trying figure out what went wrong. I have not done anything. I have never had an issue with dvdfab working on any of my 2 laptops until the recent update that popped up when I turned it on after not using it for about 5-7 days.
      Anyways thanks for trying to help. I will find something else.

Comment

Originally posted by bchord3313 View Post
        I totally understand you are all here to help but you are not. I have already went through all of the troubleshootings and deleted, redownloaded and nothing is working.
        The first guy who put in a thread basically got shot down because he didnt pay for his version. I pay for mine and should not have this much problem trying figure out what went wrong. I have not done anything. I have never had an issue with dvdfab working on any of my 2 laptops until the recent update that popped up when I turned it on after not using it for about 5-7 days.
        Anyways thanks for trying to help. I will find something else.
        Look if you not want to do what we ask then that your decision as we are just users like you who volunteer our time to help others. Now you are the one who is sitting at YOUR computer not ME or the others who are trying to help you. If it was one of us sitting at your computer we would have it fixed already because we would be doing what we are suggesting.

Now since we are not at your computer we need the info asked for listed in the help us help you that I posted. The other member you mentioned issue is not relevant to your issue

Comment

Also why not contact official support?

Official forum != official support
          人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
          Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

bchord3313
            If you are up for another go at this lets go through some steps:

1) Your sticky says registration issues to check if your registration is still good open Fab > Click the little blue ? > Click about what does it say under the option you purchased? If it says trial user then please read through this again

2)You say you have 2 laptops, is this occurring on both of them or just one? If just one have you tried to burn on the other one?

3)The other thread you posted in was for Single Layer disc error is it the size you can not change? Open Fab click the little green check mark > go to DVD-Blu-Ray / write / writable media size / select 4472 also while there make sure to slow your burn speed to 4x under write speed and also make sure to check set book type to DVD-Rom if using +r media toward the bottom. Also while there click DVD-DVD on the left / default output size select DVD5 / click OK then restart Fab.

4)If you want to install an earlier version that you had before with a good burn you will find it here .

5)If you have a spindle of disc's have you tried to grab one that is down farther in the spindle to burn?
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X