X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble after download

I have used dvdfab 5 and 6. Bought dvdfab 7. After I downloaded it and put
    my dvd in and hit dvd5 it comrs up trial ran out must buy. I paid for it two days ago and cannot get it to come up. What am I doing wrong?

Did you register it ?

How about a few more details.

Comment

gjcrnc,
      what you're saying makes no sense. If you have DVDFab 5 and 6, why are Buy DVDFab 7 again. Even if you purchased DVDFab 7, what DVDFab 5 has to do with it? Why are you using DVDFab 5, not 7?
      In any respect, please provide info, your OS, etc.
      PS. DVDFab 5, 6, 7 all can co-exist in your machine without interfering with each other

Originally posted by gjcrnc View Post
      I have used dvdfab 5 and 6. Bought dvdfab 7. After I downloaded it and put
      my dvd in and hit dvd5 it comrs up trial ran out must buy. I paid for it two days ago and cannot get it to come up. What am I doing wrong?
      Last edited by IPopov50; 04-26-2010, 08:03 PM.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I'm using 6 right now. I bought 7 because I couldn't get it to run after download unless I
        bought it. i don't care about that. But, I got a key registration number, but it never comes up for me to enter it. I need the beta to run so i can backup my new dvd's. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

You should have to simply double-click on the email attachment and re-start Fab
          Please be certain to run the Fab 7.xxx installer as administrator.
          If problems persist, run through this list:

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
          X