This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherlock problem

I am using version 6.2.2.0, and am trying to copy sherlock holmes; I' ve tried custom, full disc and get the same error - not enough space.(Same error code and log entry) Never had this problem; burned 2 discs yesterday - one before this one and one after without problem. Maybe its the movie?

swnsi
    Update to the newest beta you will find it here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=4973 6.2.2.0 is out dated and instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the programs as administrator.
    Also please start a thread of your own as this one will probably get moved by a administrator.
    Post back
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 04-29-2010, 03:11 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hijack moved to a thread of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by swnsi View Post
        I am using version 6.2.2.0, and am trying to copy sherlock holmes; I' ve tried custom, full disc and get the same error - not enough space.(Same error code and log entry) Never had this problem; burned 2 discs yesterday - one before this one and one after without problem. Maybe its the movie?
        Most likely it's a movie. It's a new title, and probably developers couldn't update support for this title in DVDFab 6. They are extremely busy with DVDFab 7, believe me.
        You should download latest available DVDFab 7, install it and try. You don't have to remove DVDFab 6. They co-exist together without interruption (they installed in different directories). Request your key, activate and you good to go.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

"Request your key, activate and you good to go"

Version 6 key is good for Version 7 so no need to request a new key.

Comment

Oops, Thank you G.

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            "Request your key, activate and you good to go"

Version 6 key is good for Version 7 so no need to request a new key.
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
            X