This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Complicated

Problems with It's Complicated, not able to burn error comes up and ask ignore, ignore all i always check that, then seem the time goes up to 7 hrs or so, bar does not move. I select disable pathfinder and enable pathfinder nothing seems to work. I check the green box and select 4200 mbs on dvd - and 7200 mbs for dvd-9 use main movie, is anyone have these problems with this movie? Need help thanks and i have the lastest version of dvd fab.

Originally posted by detailguy48 View Post
    Problems with It's Complicated, not able to burn error comes up and ask ignore, ignore all i always check that, then seem the time goes up to 7 hrs or so, bar does not move. I select disable pathfinder and enable pathfinder nothing seems to work. I check the green box and select 4200 mbs on dvd - and 7200 mbs for dvd-9 use main movie, is anyone have these problems with this movie? Need help thanks and i have the lastest version of dvd fab.
    Copied it yesterday with no problems, movie only, region 4.

Comment

It happened most likely because disc is bad, and program can't read. So, error messages appearing when program trying to tell you something. Command to skip isn't working when program can't skip.
      Try to clean disc and see if it just dust, fingerprints or other removable object. If it doesn't help - return disc for exchange.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
        It happened most likely because disc is bad, and program can't read. So, error messages appearing when program trying to tell you something. Command to skip isn't working when program can't skip.
        Try to clean disc and see if it just dust, fingerprints or other removable object. If it doesn't help - return disc for exchange.

I will give that a try, region 1 is the version i have..thanks

Comment

Working...
        X