This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splitting Process Speed

I am trying out DVDFab DVD-DVD and and trying to do a normal split from a DVD9 to 2 DVD5s. When the splitting process starts my speed increases for about 5 minutes than my dvd burner seems to stop working and my speed decreases to about .06mbs. I have contacted Lite-On and they will not help because they haven't tested DVDFab. Does anyone know anything on how to fix this. The splitting process will take me days at the transfer rate that I am getting.

Thanks
    Mark

I would suggest to rip the entire DVD to your HDD, and then do you split from HDD.

Originally posted by first_cap-fire View Post
    I am trying out DVDFab DVD-DVD and and trying to do a normal split from a DVD9 to 2 DVD5s. When the splitting process starts my speed increases for about 5 minutes than my dvd burner seems to stop working and my speed decreases to about .06mbs. I have contacted Lite-On and they will not help because they haven't tested DVDFab. Does anyone know anything on how to fix this. The splitting process will take me days at the transfer rate that I am getting.

Thanks
    Mark
    Last edited by Complication; 04-30-2010, 07:22 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I am somewhat new to burning things and don't understand what you mean by ripping and how to go about doing that. Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Use DVDFAB in the full disc mode and set a hard drive as the target.
        Should take between 9 and 15 min. to rip to the drive depending on the movie.

Comment

Working...
        X