Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

won't play on media player or my media center.The only player it works on is my vlc media player.Everytime i put avatar in i get an READING/WRITING ERROR CONTROL,ERROR WHILE READING .I click ignore and the problem always happens.using the newest beta version 7.0.5.1.

Hijack moved to its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by deathrowjoe View Post
      won't play on media player or my media center.The only player it works on is my vlc media player.Everytime i put avatar in i get an READING/WRITING ERROR CONTROL,ERROR WHILE READING .I click ignore and the problem always happens.using the newest beta version 7.0.5.1.
      Let's try to explain again.
      So, file is playing on your computer using VLC, and source is also on HDD of your computer. I this correct?
      You tried to play on stand-along media player and it didn't work. Correct?
      You also couldn't play your content on media center.

Please describe you media player and media center. What source are you using? Is it from file, disc, external HDD. Please elaborate some more on this.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

got the dvd to play on media player 11 now, everything works good except trying to back it up.still get the READING/WRITING ERROR CONTROL,ERROR WHILE READING .as soon as i put the dvd in.using windows xp ver.5.1 service pack 3. internal hard drive.

Comment

It a bad disc exchange it for another

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
            X