This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies skips in playback

I have copied around 40 movies to my HDD. I have never had an error while copying. While playing back (MC Win7 & MC Xbox 360) a few of them they will just jump a ahead usually to the next vob file. When you open a VOB file it says the file is 25:13 min long, on some of the messed up ones it will say the file is 12:34:12. This has happened on Sherlock Holmes, The Blind Side, Star Trek and Funny People.

I used DVD to DVD Main Movie to copy to HDD
    Last edited by keg2319; 05-08-2010, 02:49 AM.

Originally posted by keg2319 View Post
    I have copied around 40 movies to my HDD. I have never had an error while copying. While playing back (MC Win7 & MC Xbox 360) a few of them they will just jump a ahead usually to the next vob file. When you open a VOB file it says the file is 25:13 min long, on some of the messed up ones it will say the file is 12:34:12. This has happened on Sherlock Holmes, The Blind Side, Star Trek and Funny People.

I used DVD to DVD Main Movie to copy to HDD
    How are you playing them back? Usually I will click the first IFO file in the vob folder to playback and have no problems and I have the same DVDs as you saved to HDD with no playback issue

Comment

Working...
    X