This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daybreakers

FYI .... Went to backup movie only on Daybreakers R1 (v7.0.4.0 loaded) & noticed Fab picked title 45 for some reason (it was not longest) which is not right pick.
    It's easy thru 'preview' and/or putting in player to see that longest title #1 - 25 chap 1:37:46 is right pick ... jak

One thing is that you are behind on the updates, try downloading the latest update and give that a shot also sometimes it's not the longest that is the correct title
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

true but when I checked the info while playing it in the dvd player was reading title1/50 at 1:37:46 so shouldnt ya want to copy that to get the main movie ??

Comment

Originally posted by jakish View Post
        FYI .... Went to backup movie only on Daybreakers R1 (v7.0.4.0 loaded) & noticed Fab picked title 45 for some reason (it was not longest) which is not right pick.
        It's easy thru 'preview' and/or putting in player to see that longest title #1 - 25 chap 1:37:46 is right pick ... jak
        That's exactly why DVDFab having a preview window, to play and see if it's a right chapter.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

7055 can't read and copy the right chapters for main movie? my first message i.e. new

Comment

johncwill
            Try putting the movie in your DVD player and as the movie is playing take note of the Title # now, when you run it through Fab and it picks the Title # if it is different you then click the Title # that your DVD player picked.
            Give it a try
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

FAB picks title 45 anyway pick title 1 and it will come out ok, If you let FAB pick title 45 you will lose about 10 minutes of the movie at the begining
              Last edited by Jimbo; 05-12-2010, 04:36 PM.
              Paid Not To Work
              Proudly Served On
              USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)

Comment

Originally posted by jakish View Post
                fyi .... Went to backup movie only on daybreakers r1 (v7.0.4.0 loaded) & noticed fab picked title 45 for some reason (it was not longest) which is not right pick.
                It's easy thru 'preview' and/or putting in player to see that longest title #1 - 25 chap 1:37:46 is right pick ... Jak
                once again, try 7.0.5.3 or 55

Comment

Originally posted by LILMICK42 View Post
                  once again, try 7.0.5.3 or 55
                  version 7.0.5.3 still picks title 45 thats why I said to choose title 1
                  Paid Not To Work
                  Proudly Served On

Comment

try 6.1.2.5 i dont know why but usual when i have probleme that version do it right

i had error on reading. daybreakers and 6.1.2.5 done it

Comment

Working...
                    X