This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Css protection

Why is it that i know about 4 people who have this and i am the only one that gets "this disc contatins css protection this version can not copy that" and i have actually purchased the product.

Originally posted by shox12 View Post
    Why is it that i know about 4 people who have this and i am the only one that gets "this disc contatins css protection this version can not copy that" and i have actually purchased the product.
    Because you downloaded the wrong program from the wrong site.
    Use the link below to get the latest version with CSS removal ability.

Comment

But this is the site dvdfab told me to download it from.. that makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by shox12 View Post
        But this is the site dvdfab told me to download it from.. that makes no sense.
        Download from the link I posted for you.................

Comment

The non-CSS version is published for legal & business reasons that we are not privy to.

Just do as my colleague asked and all will be good.

This forum is the best place to download as all current & beta versions are available.

//Edit
          Just a quick edit...returning the many similar favors you have done for me...
          mm
          Last edited by maineman; 05-12-2010, 02:52 AM.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

i did and thank you because it is working now.. i was just confused.. And i now realise i wasted money on buying it because i just needed to update my software

Comment

Well if you didn't buy it then it would only work for 30 days so you didn't waste your money at all
              Paid Not To Work
              US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
              Proudly Served On
              USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
              6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Working...
              X