Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Gives? Unable to play vob files and get this error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Gives? Unable to play vob files and get this error.

"libmpeg2 error: invalid picture encountered" and "main warning: resampling stopped after 11519437 usec (drift: -657)"

Used DVD to DVD, Main Movie and Write Data and received same errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Andy
    AndyHutch
    iMac 27 running Parallels w/Win7

Originally posted by andyhutch1947 View Post
    "libmpeg2 error: invalid picture encountered" and "main warning: resampling stopped after 11519437 usec (drift: -657)"

Used DVD to DVD, Main Movie and Write Data and received same errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Andy

Are these files on your HD or on a DVD?

Either way, what are you using to play them?

Please read the "Help Us Help You" thread and submit the necessary info.

DC

Comment

DC

The files came from a DVD and are on a HD.

I am using a 27" iMac running Parallels, Win7 and the drive is an Apple drive connected to DVDFAB virtually, so they say.

I really tried to find the "Help Us Help You" and even did a search on the DVDFAB search engine of DVDFAB and it said it didn't exist so could you please give me a link so I can provide the proper information to you.

Thanks for your help DC.

I do appreciate it.

Andy
      AndyHutch
      iMac 27 running Parallels w/Win7

Comment

Here you go the help us help you is below

Help Us Help You

If you are posting about an operational problem with one of the DVDFab products, you will improve the speed and accuracy of the response by providing some information in the very first post that will probably be needed.

First, make note of any error codes or messages that appear in popup boxes and put them in your post. Information on error codes that appear in the DVDFab UI are captured in one of the logs we request below.

DVDFab keeps logs of its activities that supply basic system information and can help pinpoint where and when an error happened and help pinpoint the cause. The default location for these logs on most Windows systems is:

C:\Documents and Settings\your username\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

The logs are simple text files that can be opened with Windows Notepad if you want to read them. If the size exceeds the forum’s attachment size limit, you may need to delete older entries or copy and paste the relevant ones into a new file. The log files can be attached to a post using the "Manage Attachments" button below the editing box.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log Attach for all problems. The entries are time stamped with the most recent at the top.

dvdfab_burn_imgburn.log Attach if you have ImgBurn set as the burning engine and the problem concerns disc burning. Time stamped with the most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_process.log Attach if DVDFab crashes and the crash report window does not come up or complete correctly or if internal error codes appear in the DVDFab window (“Task Failed…”). Time stamped, most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_internal.log Attach for all problems. Time stamped, most recent at the bottom. Please edit to include only the most recent or relevant log session.

Other Information:

Depending on the nature of the problem, it can help to know:
        If this happens with all discs or just one
        Your operating system/CPU/memory configuration
        If you are using external hard drives or optical drives
        If you have made any recent changes to your OS or system hardware
        If you have other DVD or BD software installed, particularly if recently added.

Posts with all the requested information will be answered first.

Comment

Working...
        X