X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customize a dvd

friends,

i was wondering if there is a way to have only the main menu and the movie on a disk.

i can find the movie but not the main menu. is there a title number for all main menus?

thanks for all the help in advance

Sure you can, but I'm not sure why you'd want the menu if you only have 1 title. There is no specific title (as in a specified #) that will always be the menu. Similarly, the main title is not always #1.

I prefer customize mode and I recommend this mode for your use as you can modify title sets and retain the menu function.

Select the main tile and whatever audo and subtitle tracks you wish. Click to next screen and simply do not remove the menu. It may be ticked on (this will remove the menu) by default.
    Just untick it
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

i cannot tell you how much i appreciate this!

i know the other menu features won't work - but i really don't like it, that the movie starts automatically.

i want to be the one who starts the movie!!!

feel free to call me crazy but this is what i want.

thank you :0

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      Sure you can, but I'm not sure why you'd want the menu if you only have 1 title. There is no specific title (as in a specified #) that will always be the menu. Similarly, the main title is not always #1.

I prefer customize mode and I recommend this mode for your use as you can modify title sets and retain the menu function.

Select the main tile and whatever audo and subtitle tracks you wish. Click to next screen and simply do not remove the menu. It may be ticked on (this will remove the menu) by default.
      Just untick it

Comment

Originally posted by Dorrell View Post
        i cannot tell you how much i appreciate this!

i know the other menu features won't work - but i really don't like it, that the movie starts automatically.

i want to be the one who starts the movie!!!

feel free to call me crazy but this is what i want.

thank you :0
        Ahh, makes sense now...serves me right for assuming...
        Glad we could help
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X