This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source Drive not found

I am trying to use version 7.0.5.5. I have one dvd drive on the laptop. The source disk is loaded. DVDfab will not show the DVD as being in the drive. The only option I am allowed is to select an image file. Normally I would see the DVD title in the source. it will however allow me to select a file from the DVD title disk, but only image files.

getitwright
    Are you using the free version of Fab or paid?
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I think I am using the paid. I had a paid old version and updated to the current one. I was sent the code to register. So I did that part.

Comment

Originally posted by getitwright View Post
        I think I am using the paid. I had a paid old version and updated to the current one. I was sent the code to register. So I did that part.
        You think you are using the paid version???
        Open Fab click the Blue ? then click about and what does it say under the options you purchased?
        CBR929

Also how did you install Fab? Instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the program as administrator Give it a try and post back.
        Last edited by CBR929; 05-14-2010, 07:17 PM. Reason: text
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

It's all sorted out now. I followed the mail with the registration more closely. This gave me full access.

Comment

getitwright

Glad you got it working
            CBR929

Comment

Working...
            X