X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blown Off?

Hello All,

I see a lot of improvements and fixes for Blu-Ray on the betas and Finals but not much support for DVD-to-DVD on Win 7 64-bit. Specifically, I am addressing (1) the Failure to properly calculate the Layer Break [http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?p=28507], and (2) Bug whereas the Preview does not preview all Chapters [http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=4671]. AFAIK these are still outstanding issues and have never been addressed by the DVDFab developers. As a lifetime purchaser, I am disappointed these issues are not addressed nor acknowledged even tho multiple people have been experiencing the same problems.
    Does anyone have an updated status of these two issues?

The preview issue I can also reproduce.

Comment

1.) The layer break is determined by the burning engine. Try ImgBurn I haven’t gotten a bad layer break yet with it. Check the top of the forum for instructions on setting it up to work automatically with Fab.
      2.) Preview is just that, a chance to preview what you are currently doing and not intended to play the entire movie
      I wouldn't say you were blown off, just using the wrong burning engine and expecting more from the preview function than its intended purpose.
      Last edited by 90312; 05-15-2010, 11:38 PM.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Never seen any other program where you can't preview the full title set.

Comment

I believe you, but to use GregiBoy’s phrase “I can’t for the love of me” see why you would need to? Once I establish I have the correct movie in the correct drive I get on with the task at hand.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X