This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Compressing enough

Hey wondering if anyone else is haveing problems with compressing enough when burning full disc and not main movie to burn to disc without using shrink to compress further. The last few days been going throught this problem. Is there something wrong with fab? Any help is needed thanks.

Originally posted by detailguy48 View Post
    Hey wondering if anyone else is haveing problems with compressing enough when burning full disc and not main movie to burn to disc without using shrink to compress further. The last few days been going throught this problem. Is there something wrong with fab? Any help is needed thanks.
    Nothing wrong with Fab I did three movies today.
    Post a log so we can see what is going on.

I presume you checked to make sure your quality setting is at DVD5 and not DVD9.

Has the default 4300 size been changed?
    Last edited by Guest; 05-17-2010, 01:42 AM. Reason: ask about 4300

Comment

When i select dvd-5 it says need to renew, it has expired, i have a life time key so why does it wants me to purchase. I select the green check up above, and go to write to change my settings and nothing is there, i had made changes a few weeks ago. So the only setting i can use is dvd-9 only. Am i missing something here? What is the next step? thanks

Comment

When i select dvd-5 it says need to renew, it has expired, i have a life time key so why does it wants me to purchase. I select the green check up above, and go to write to change my settings and nothing is there, i had made changes a few weeks ago. So the only setting i can use is dvd-9 only. Am i missing something here? What is the next step? thanks
        Use your key to re-register the software.
        I have no clue why but at times it drops the registration . It happened to me once.

Comment

detailguy48

Click the little blue ? then click about and what does it say there in your options
          You may want to give this a look through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for the help, I found my key from dvd5 and applied it to register and it worked, full movie compress to 4.71gigs now, no problem thanks everyone.

Comment

Thanks for the help, I found my key from dvd5 and applied it to register and it worked, full movie compress to 4.71gigs now, no problem thanks everyone.
              Glad it was that easy to fix.
              You now know the importance of saving your key in a safe easy to locate place.

Comment

detailguy48
                Your welcome glad I could help
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X