This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVdfab dont open Year one

Dvdfab have problem opening Year one dvd. i tried with disable pathplayer too. I sent the IFO files to fengtao

I had no problem with the latest beta, You must have a bad pressing. Return your disc and demand an exchange for a new one.
    Edit: Path player enabled
    Last edited by W&B; 10-08-2009, 11:29 AM.

Comment

had no problem either with Year One, using 6.0.6.0 PPE ... so it's not dvdfab issue ...

Comment

i had no problem with year one useing dvdfab 6105 beta.

Comment

My version 6.0.7.0 would not open this movie. Used 6.1.0.5 Beta and it worked. I use Main Move option, so if you use this option do not take any check marks out of Sub Picture section or you will have a good movie with out any sound.

Comment

Well for what its worth, I have a copy that works fine on every machine but DVDFab cannot process it. It sees it but then sits there forever in a never ending loop analyzing it, until I hit cancel. I have tried everything. I have assurances that its not the disc since other software we are not allowed to mention are seeing, ripping and handling it just fine. BTW, I am using the latest beta and still no go.
            Last edited by GµårÐïåñ; 11-09-2009, 07:28 AM.
            Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

I did this movie with no problems using DVFab 6.1.0.5 Beta Full DVD with pathplayer always enabled onto a single layer Taiyo Yuden DVD+R with a Media Code of YUDEN000T02
              and Burned at 8X using ImgBurn

Comment

Did you try fiddling with Pathplayer?

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                Well for what its worth, I have a copy that works fine on every machine but DVDFab cannot process it. It sees it but then sits there forever in a never ending loop analyzing it, until I hit cancel. I have tried everything. I have assurances that its not the disc since other software we are not allowed to mention are seeing, ripping and handling it just fine. BTW, I am using the latest beta and still no go.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                  Did you try fiddling with Pathplayer?
                  Yes sir, had mine on enable as needed, but changed it to disabled, no go, changed it always use and no go. Nothing did the trick, but as I said the disc plays fine on multiple machines, other apps see it (which I tried only for sake of debugging). Not sure what's going on, that's why I figured I add my experience in case I can be of help figuring this out.
                  Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Working...
                  X