This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB will only copy menu, not movie.

I'm trying to make a copy of Lilo & Stitch 2 but it only shows up as 17mb and copies just the menu. I tried going just the main movie and its still only the title. How can I get it to burn the movie and not just the menu?

I'm certain Fab is capable of decrypting this flick...has been around.

The first thing to try is alter your PathPlayer settings.
    If on, disable and vice versa.

Be certain Fab is utd.
    Please run through the list (link in my sig)
    Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
    Be certain to clean the disc as instructed.

If problems persist, we'll need details, but something on the list should do it
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I'm having the exact same problem, and only with Lilo & Stitch 2.

Comment

Unfortunately, we never heard back from the OP re: what was tried, logs, what application, what version, etc.,...
        Have you run through the list posted ^^ ?
        Any details?

If all else fails, send the to .IFO files to Fengtao.

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I'm trying your suggestion of disabling PathPlayer as we speak. I'll let you know in a few minutes how that turns out. So far, it seems to be copying a lot more than the original 17 MB, so it looks promising. But if it seems to work, I'm then going to attempt to copy my copy using Nero, to see whether the copy protection got copied as well.

Comment

For this title pathplayer needs to be disabled as I have it and that was what I needed to do

Comment

Ok, copied, tested, and verified no longer copy-protected. The only thing I did was disable PathPlayer, and I was able to copy Lilo & Stitch 2.

Thanks!

Comment

Altering the PP setting is almost always the first thing to try with a failed rip.
                Glad you got it.

Comment

Working...
                X