This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.6.2 Avatar

ok. Im seeing TONS of hype about support and what not for Avatar on Blu Ray.. I dont see anything for Avatar on DvD tho. I have been trying for weeks to be able to rip Avatar DvD NOT BLU RAY using DvDFab. I am still unsuccessful. I have tried 2 different copies of Avatar as well. I am trying to Rip the Entire DvD as well.. menu structures.. special features.. Previews and everything else. an entire copy of the dvd. Has anyone out there been able to do this yet. I tried looking for an older post or something but all I could find was BluRay or pre 7.0.6.2 stuff. If anyone has been able to do this using DvDFab, please tell me how.. and thank you. and DvD Fab, can you please tell me when you will have an update out that will rip Avatar DVD not BluRay please.

Which error do you get exactly?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

DVD to DVD (main title) worked fine for me with Avatar using DVDFab 7.0.4.0 (haven't tried any of the later versions, but would expect forward compatability).

Comment

DVD To DVD Full Disc with Version 7.0.5.3 No Problems here. Win XP Home and Win 7 Ult

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

I backed up it up as well on SL and then checked the backup and wanted better Quality
          and backed it up on a DL and it was just amazing difference, I used an old version of
          DVDFab 6 but the newer Version should do it as well, I always go to a HD then use Imgburn to a Verbatim Disk SL or DL there is no better Disk and always burn a 1/2 speed rating of the Disk, I hope this helps

Comment

As stated by several others Avatar is not a problem to copy using DVDFAB..

Every version since and including V 7040 has been able to handle Avatar.

Download and use VSO inspecter to check the source disc for errors.

Are there any scratches one the disc?

Have you cleaned the disc?

Post a log so we can see what is happening.

Comment

Here is the dvdfab_process Log from it

02:13:51: Analyzing of DVD started
              02:14:06: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
              02:14:06: Copy process started
              08:36:07: Task_1 failed! Error=102()
              08:36:08: Process failed!

Comment

Unfortunately the error that popped up is a general read error and very non-specific.
                Please go through the list of usual suspects here:

Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds

As my pal Gruñón said this dvd has been done by many users (including me) without issue.
                Also, please clean the disc as described...despite the fact that it may appear to be in perfect condition.

Hope this helps and let us know
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

yeah this is becoming a pain in the butt.. the disc seems to be ok but I am going to try cleaning it anyway, but this is my second copy of Avatar that I am trying to rip and both of them have failed miserably.

Comment

Working...
                  X