This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with burning readable DVDs

Hello, I’ve recently experienced some difficulty successfully burning DVDs with the DVD to DVD option of DVDfab.

I can run through the DVD burn process without receiving any error code, and DVDfab indicates that the burn was successful. However, when I attempt to play the DVD back on any computer or DVD player, the disc will not read. I have been using quality media as suggested, which works for other purposes. This problem occurs with all DVDs I attempt to burn.

I previously had a trial version of DVDfab, and deleted it once the trial period had expired. I currently have version 6.2.0.5.

My computer is a Gateway NV5214u laptop, with Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 4 GB RAM, and a AMD Athlon 64 X2 QL-64 processer.

Any ideas on possible directions to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Is there a reason why you have not kept up with the new versions?
    You are several months and many versions out of date.
    Trying to trouble shoot your problems is difficult to say the least when you have not kept updated.

How are you able to use 6205 when your trial period ran out with a previous verson?

If you want help update to the latest version which is V7062.

Comment

I have three suggestions:

1. Update your DVDFab version.

2. Slow your burn speed dpwn to half the rated speed on the DVD media.

3. If you are burning with the slim drive in the laptop get yourself an external full sized drive, not one of the slim jobs.

Typing at the same time I guess Gruñón.
      Last edited by 90312; 05-22-2010, 10:56 PM.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X