This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 Episodes Fan, need advise, Please

I am a big 24 fan and started to watch the series all over again. Just finished season #1. I backed up seasons #1 to 6 on to a hard drive so that I can watch them one after the other from my Seagate Free Agent Theater+ Media Player. I backed up all the CD's from "DVD to DVD" in Customize mode the four longest play time titles and they worked great on Season #1.
    But, I just received Season #7, and on the CD's is a title 2:55:58 along with four 40+ minute titles. Which one do I Back up? Is the 2:55:58 all four Episodes? Or should I back up the four 40+ minute titles?
    Attached is a screen shot of CD #1 of Season 7
    Thank you
    Attached Files

Some DVD's are authored this way and usually the long title is for a "Paly All" scenario.

If you really want to check what titles to back up, play the diskin either a software player or a set top unit and note what title is playing when you navigate thru the menu and play each title.

As a general rul, on episodic DVD's such as this, I usually just back up the 40+ minute titles.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply and advise.

Comment

Working...
      X