This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep Space Nine

Just downloaded and installed latest version. Working fine with Windows 7 64bit. But I found a problem with two disks both from Deep Space Nine (one from series 4 and one from series 6). DVDfab did not produce a read error but stopped while trying to read both disks.
    Bit of a coincidence - has anyone else had a similar problem?

First thing to try is to alter your PathPlayer settings...try disabling (or vice versa).
    If no luck, have a read through this thread:

Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
    (link in my sig)
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

With DS 9, yes. Sometimes the DVD's are just poor quality. The Asian copies are pretty bad and you won't ever get the whole series ripped. The US one is way better. Some burners recover from read errors better than others and can reread poor disks better as well. Try the tips thread for sure. You might try ripping one episode at a time. I've seen the menu structures get messed and be able to rip the parts with no problems. If it stops always at the same point and the speed drops low it is rereading and eventually gives up.

Comment

Working...
      X