This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping HD-DVD

Hi, I downloaded the trial version to see if dvd-fab could do what I need it to do before purchasing it but am running into some problems.

I have had a problem trying to get DVD-FAB to rip an hddvd disc. It does not see my hd-dvd drive that is attached so I cannot choose it as the source.

So I decided to try it as an iso. I started up [other software] which recognized the disc and used [other software] to rip the disc to an iso.

Then I exited [other software] and opened up dvdfab again. This time I fed it the source as an iso. It starts parsing the disc then crashes about 3/4 of the way through the progress bar.

The disc I am using is the hd-dvd version of The Bourne Identity. Any ideas on what I should do next to try to get this to work.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-28-2010, 06:53 PM. Reason: removed references

Medwynd
    First of all, this is a DVDFab Forum and we do not answering any questions, nor support any content that related to any other software, but DVDFab.
    Second of all, DVDFab do not support HD-DVD format.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X