X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapters all mixed around

Hello,
    I have made a backup of both 'Old Dogs & Up in the Air'. (main movie) DVD.
    I went to watch them today & it seems that the chapters of the movie are all out of wack. The movie jumps from one scene to another. In old dogs the credits start 35min into the movie. I have been using a paid version of dvdfab for a very long time now & have never had a problem. When I have been unable to backup a movie, its usually been a protection issue. But I have no idea what has happened here.
    I have also another problem were I try to copy the same movie to mobile (generic, psp or ipod) same chapter issue, but also the audio is a few seconds ahead of the picture.
    Please help......
    Thank you

Set pathplayer to always enabled and re-rip your dvd's.

Comment

THanks, but pathplayer is set to always enabled....any other surgestions

Comment

Then try disabling it and re-rip.

Edit: Also make sure your Fab is up to date.

Comment

danman45
          What version of Fab are you using ? Here is the latest version download this and give it a try http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=5851
          I always do this for all my programs, instead of clicking run I click save then open the folder and right click and install the program as administrator.
          You may also try this put the movie in your DVD player and as the movie is playing take note of what Title# it is, when you open Fab and it analyzes the disc make sure it is the same Title# that was playing as before and chose that number.
          I have seen Fab pick the wrong title before, not very often but it did.

Give it a try and post back.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X