This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 7.0.6.2 Crashes on every DVD

I am trying to do a Full Disc DVD to DVD. When I start up DVDFab with a DVD in the drive it crashes when trying to "Open DVD Source". I have tried 5 different DVD all with the same results. All of these DVDs worked on older versions. The odd part was that I was doing DVD copies to my HDD, upgraded and right after upgrade it started to crash. When it crashes it comes up with "DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file. has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.".

I am on Windows Vista 32-bit. I have attached the log files. As you can see in the "dvdfab_internal.log", i was able to do a copy on version 7.0.4.0 at 19:11 on 5/26. The next attempt is on version 7.0.6.2 and it fails.

Any help would be appreciated. In the mean time, I am going to see if i can find a copy of 7.0.4.0 to use, or start using DVD43 (which i REALLY don't want to).
    Attached Files

Beta 7.0.6.5 fixes it.

Comment

rbrentodell
      Please try the latest beta http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=5851 and try again
      CBR929
      Sorry you were quicker than me lol
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X