X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v7.0.6.6 - HD Decrypter, VSO engine option only works once, then disappears

• Windows 7 32bit
    • DVDFab HD Decrypter v7.0.6.6

I am rather confused by this, DVDFab HD Decrypter has been working well up till now, I'm not aware of any changes I've made.

I create ISO files from my DVD's for convenience to use with my media centre, so I have DVDFab create an ISO for me. But now, for no apparent reason, it will only work once after being installed, then the 'VSO Engine' option disappears on the settings menu. I can only choose Imgburn or Nero, neither of which I want to use.

The only way to get it back is to uninstall and reinstall. How do I fix it?
    Last edited by tripwired; 05-30-2010, 08:10 AM.

Hmm, when I run the task I want to do it says 'You are going to try DVD to DVD option'. I asume it has actually triggered some kind of trial mode?

I have decided to purchase the software, will see if it fixes my problem and will then update this thread in case others have the same issue.

Comment

VSO burning engine is commercial, which we cannot include in the FREE version.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Ah ok, having the full version has indeed solved it. Would be helpful if this was a bit more obvious, maybe a pop-up box with the info in.

Many thanks for your hard work creating DVDFab, it really is useful and I'm glad I purchased it now

Comment

Working...
        X