This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot rip kiki's delivery service to hard drive

I just downloaded and installed version 7.0.6.6 (free version) and am trying to rip Kiki's Delivery Service to my hard drive using the Full Disk DVD to DVD option.

I have path player enabled.

When I insert the disk a window pops up that says "open dvd source" and a progress bar keeps scrolling but it stays like that and never changes. I left it for 1.5 hours and still the same thing (progress bar keeps spinning).

This is a Disney movie and i have had issues with other Disney movies in the past but all ususally get fixed fairly quickly with DVDFab. This is a slightly older release so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

I am not trying to burn a disk, I only want to rip theVIDEO_TS folder to my server

I'll add this is a windows 7 64bit machine 6gig ram corei7 930

I also tried main movie only and get the same progress bar that never finishes

Comment

Try turning Pathplayer off.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I get the same results with path player disabled, the progress bar keeps going but never completes.

Comment

I just installed 7.0.6.7 and now it appears to be working, it has not completed the rip yet but it has started the rip this time. Previously it never passed the 'open dvd source' progress bar.

Comment

Working...
          X