Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having trouble with ...... Doctor Parnassus?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having trouble with ...... Doctor Parnassus?

Just tried to copy The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, after successfully copying the Alvin Squeakquel, and with both the very latest DVD Fab 7, and also DVD Fab 6, main movie only, it just reads and reads but doesn't do anything?

Haven't tried yet turning off pathplayer, but this shouldn't be necessary?

Any ideas please?

I don't understand why technically, but it worked okay straight away with pathplayer disabled.

Just in case anyone else is having trouble.

Comment

copied this one with no problem when it was released, using 7.0.4.0 as i recall, ppe ..

Comment

Originally posted by jakish View Post
        copied this one with no problem when it was released, using 7.0.4.0 as i recall, ppe ..
        Yes well as I said, it would not work for me at all until I turned pathplayer off, then it was fine.

Comment

I also have a curious problem with Imaginarium.
          While the DVD took a long time to open with PathPlayer turned on it did backup successfully. After this I wrote files to a DVD ISO and use VirtualCloneDrive to load this.

The backup plays perfectly in PowerDVD and most other players but a problem does occur when using Windows Media Player. At about 59 min 45 secs into the movie it briefly pixelates and jumps forward about 1 minute.

I tried other backup options; pathplayer turned off, main movie only, etc, and all had the same pixelated jump inside Media Player.

I use MS Media Center (with My Movies plugin) for all my playbacks and this uses Media Player so simply saying use another player is no real help.

Has anyone else had this issue with Imaginarium?

Comment

Working...
          X