This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't open any DVDs

I'm trying to back-up some of my movies and the Windows doesn't recognize the DVD. Did some research and it appears because of 'Protect DVD-Video'. Could anyone help me out with this?

Are you using DVD Fab?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

yes i am, i'm using ver 7.0.6.7. it doesn't recognize the dvd.

Comment

Is it just one DVD or all DVD's?

If one only, it could be damaged/dirty/bad press.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well, I noticed the issue with 'Fantastic Mr. Fox'. I insert the dvd and my computer tries to read the dvd, but it doesn't recognize the dvd. I tried it with 'Defiance' and the same issue. When I insert an older dvd, everything is fine.

Comment

BrollyH24
            Make sure that path player is enabled and also give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=576
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by BrollyH24 View Post
              Well, I noticed the issue with 'Fantastic Mr. Fox'. I insert the dvd and my computer tries to read the dvd, but it doesn't recognize the dvd. I tried it with 'Defiance' and the same issue. When I insert an older dvd, everything is fine.
              Your computer tries to read the DVD or DVDFab tries to read. If it your computer that not able to read the DVD then it not a DVDFab issue but rather a computer issue. If DVDFab not able to read the DVD then make sure the DVD is clean like GregiBoy mentioned and also make sure pathplayer is set to always enabled like CBR929 mentioned as well

Comment

Working...
              X