This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shutter Island problem

I cannot download shutter island the errors come up ignore, ignore all etc. it tried clicking ignore still comes back. What do i try next, i am new to this so please explaine thanks. i am using the new version released today
    Last edited by debbieb13; 06-08-2010, 10:38 PM. Reason: wanted tp let u know what version i was using

Originally posted by debbieb13 View Post
    I cannot download shutter island the errors come up ignore, ignore all etc. it tried clicking ignore still comes back. What do i try next, i am new to this so please explaine thanks
    debbieb13,
    Looks like you are least fortunate out of all bunch. It looks like you hit the Jackpot and got bad disc.
    Best case scenario, it's a result of scratch, stain, fingerprints, dirt and/or other removable impurities on disc surface;
    Worst case scenario, it's a manufacturing defect. In this case take it back to the counter for an exchange.
    And if you can play it on DVD player, is not a good argument and means nothing. DVD players having much looser rules for reading and skipping.
    Last edited by IPopov50; 06-08-2010, 10:39 PM. Reason: typo
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

debbieb13
      If I may also add to IPopov50 excellent advice please give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=576 it may help
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X