This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help!!!!

I just tried to copy the twilight New Moon movie and was unable to do so? Can anyone help? thanks

Originally posted by geno443 View Post
    I just tried to copy the twilight New Moon movie and was unable to do so? Can anyone help? thanks
    Not without help from you.
    You need to post some information.
    Post fab internal log.
    Post burn log.
    Post details of what you are doing and what is happening.

Comment

There are no error codes. It just keeps running the dvd but wont pick up the title of the movie to start the copy process. I think that it is encrypted with a new code that my program cant read.

Comment

geno443
        Please post all info
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

This movie has been done by members ages ago with no problems.

Update to the latest version of Fab.

If further problems, please read the "Help Us Help You" threads (links in my signature below) and post the information requested otherwise we cannot assist.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

New Movie

This movie was just released so it couldnt have been done a long time ago.

Comment

If you are talking about this movie then Fab has NO issues with it.
              Like a hot knife through butter
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I copied New Moon on March 20 2010 and I was late in getting a copy so yes it was a long time ago as far as movies are concerned.

Comment

Just released What country are you living in? As this movie using the latest DVDFab is no problem

Comment

I really don't understand users' posts sometimes.
                    You fail to give any details at all unless prompted and you are not responsive at all to questions.

What region are you?
                    Nevermind, I already know it's R1, but not because you told anyone.

Is this a new edition?, 2 dvd set, just released?
                    How would anyone know this?

Have you attempted to troubleshoot ?
                    and what happened?

Anyone trying to give meaningful help, will have to ask you a ton of questions.
                    We now have 10 posts in this thread and so far from you, we have a failure of "something" (could be as simple as a bad press) and it's just been released.
                    If you make no attempt to put forth any effort...why should we?
                    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                    X