This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waking the Dead

Waking the Dead Season 4 Disc 3 (NTSC) region 1 does not want to copy to Hard Disc for backup.

I have just updated to the latest version of DVDFAB7 and get the same problem error check at beginning freezes.

Why is everybody blaming software, jumping on it, and so on, every time they have ANY problem. Didn't you ever had a bad disc?
    However, try to enable/disable PathPlayer. If it doesn't help, put you disc back in box, grab your receipt and go back to the counter for exchange.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

1. I am not blaming the software merely reporting an issue that occurred with this particular disc

2. I have already tried two different copies of the same disc and had the same issue

3. I have already tried two different drives and had the same issue.

4. I am interested to find out if anyone else had the same issue with this disc and how they resolved the issue.

Comment

This TV series was released in January so if you exchanged your set for a new one already and disc 3 still give you problems then it has to do with the pressing for the batch that made them. Since it from same store then all of the sets you get will be bad unless they got some that came from another batch that was made but highly doubtfull. If cleaning did not help and it has no visual scratches that could cause this problem then return the set and ask for refund and then go to another store and buy the set again to try as it could be made from a different batch

Comment

Working...
        X