This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Book Of Eli will not burn?!

hey guys i got the newest version of dvd fab and it will not burn the book of eli? all it does is scan the movie and keeps on scanning till it freezes ans closes the software? i also tried a older version of dvd fab 6 and with the pathplayer off it scans it but still will freeze while copying not writing......any ideas please let me know thanx!

Free or Registered version of Fab?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

registered

Comment

it acts like it needs a new updated version u know wat i mean cuz it has done this a few times b 4 and i just waited for a update and its fixed so i didnt know if there was a way arounfd it like transformers 2 u had a way 2 do it so i figured i wood ask......did u try or have u heard of anybody burning the book of eli?....if so how did they do it?

Comment

well i just tried it again and this time with the newest version of dvd fab it is starting 2 copy it i will let ya know if it writes it.....it did take awhile to read it but my fingers r crossed.....

Comment

You should get in the habit of always keeping Fab up to date with the current version because the updates will contain fixes for new release titles/copy protection.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

well it did the same thing that the old version did......it says error while reading!.....at 48.40 % while its copying it? did anybody else try it yet?....i do have the latest version and always keep it updated as soon as i find out it updated.....

Comment

As this is a new release, it may be caused by copy protection or it may just be a bad pressing which seems to be occuring more often.

But before we can say that, try all the steps in Maineman's "Tips to Troubleshooting DVD's" guide (Link in my signature below)

Comment

well it was up 2 44.4% and it said error while reading and i told it 2 ignore all and it burned it but it wont play and wen i put the dvd back in my drive i have to bring it up myself thru my computer and it shows 2 files .....one being audio ts and one being video ts and does not play like a dvd.......bummer dude....well if anyone knows a alternative to this problem let me know please.....thanx

Comment

ok i put the wierd disc back in with dvdfab newest version and it read it like a dvd so im gonna burn my burned wierd dvd and c wat happens.....i let ya know

Comment

i just got done copying my R1 dvd of eli, no problems here using the latest verson with pp always enabled.

Comment

@sfrcpilot
                        Glad to hear it. Thx
                        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
                        X