This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Shuts down during disk scan

I am not new to DVDFab but I am to the forum. I have used Fab since I think ver 4. Any how. I am using ver 6.0.2.2 and was trying to perform DVD to DVD on High Noon, For a Few Dollars More, How the West Was Won. When I tried the first, High Noon the app kept shutting down during the disk scan. I cleaned the DVD. No change. I then tried the second, For a Few Dollars More. It copied without any errors. Then I tried the third, How the West Was Won. The app again shut down during the disk scan. I rebooted my computer but the end results have not changed. I have tried Alien VS.Predator which I have done before and that still works fine. I guess my question is... do these old westerns actually have some kind of protection that disables DVDFab ?

please disable pathplayer and try the trouble disc again.

Comment

DVDFab Shuts down during disk scan

I have the same problem as Ike has with my Disney's Three Little Pigs. I disabled pathplayer as mentioned by Troy512, but it still did not work. DVDFab scan the disc for a few second then shut itself down. Any other suggestion?

Comment

are either of you getting a crash report? if so are you sending to the author?

Comment

Working...
        X