This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Preview Function

to those of you having lots of problems with the preview windows not working , i have been complaining to the problem solvers at dvdfab for quite some time . i have read several other of us haveing problems getting it to work.....following i am going to let you read their last reply to me today............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......Hi,

Please upgrade your video card to a better one to see the result. Maybe your video card is too old to cause this preview issue.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Sunny Fan
    DVDFab Support Team

guess all of us have to pay for our own fix,,,,,they have no entensions of fixing their problems........i like dvdfab software and enjoy using it......have had it for a long time......nothing wrong with my sound card for windows xp professional service pack 3......seems they think we should just go out and update our equipment for no other reason than to fix their problems...

not a happy camper here

all have a good day

Originally posted by mrglasair View Post
    to those of you having lots of problems with the preview windows not working , i have been complaining to the problem solvers at dvdfab for quite some time . i have read several other of us haveing problems getting it to work.....following i am going to let you read their last reply to me today............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......Hi,

Please upgrade your video card to a better one to see the result. Maybe your video card is too old to cause this preview issue.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Sunny Fan
    DVDFab Support Team

guess all of us have to pay for our own fix,,,,,they have no entensions of fixing their problems........i like dvdfab software and enjoy using it......have had it for a long time......nothing wrong with my sound card for windows xp professional service pack 3......seems they think we should just go out and update our equipment for no other reason than to fix their problems...

not a happy camper here

all have a good day
    They never said to get a new sound card they said to upgrade your Video card as it probably old and outdated totally different. Also how can they fix something that is wrong on your computer and has nothing to do with DVDFab. DVDFab works just fine with the proper up to date computer parts that are needed for the task you want to do

Comment

@mrglasair

First off, I created your own thread as your problem is not the same as the OP of the thread you attempted to resurrect.
      He simply did not realize the Preview feature is not functional in Full Disc Mode.
      He came to this realization 4 months ago.
      For him, it was never a software problem, just an incorrect assumption.

As to your problem, we'd be happy to try to help you but how?
      You never described your problem on this thread?
      Is there a purpose to your post apart from complaining?
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
      X