This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if all else fails

hi all after trying to back FAMILY GUY e.g. changsettings on new 6 version to ....no pathplayer recommended speed - copy direct from drive d to drive e - result goog copy on sl disc of medium quality !

Jolly Roger....

Thanks for your submission.

I really do not think that this is what could be regarded as a guide, which by definition, should be more generalistic in nature.

I will leave this up to the other mods to comment though.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Jolly Roger....

Thanks for your submission.

I really do not think that this is what could be regarded as a guide, which by definition, should be more generalistic in nature.

I will leave this up to the other mods to comment though.
      Hmmm, agree with GregiBoy.
      Again, appreciate your post, but it is not really a guide as it relates only to troubleshooting one specific movie.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

hi maineman and GregiBoy thank you for your comments - my intention was not to rock the boat ! apologies if i made a mistake by being Frank [thats me].this was unusual for me as i dont normally backup that way.. i dont say its best but after several different attempts i became frustrated and achieved a good result !
        Last edited by Guest; 10-12-2009, 09:46 PM. Reason: spelliing mistake

Comment

Hi JR...

No problems at all on what you posted. It is just that you poted it in the Guide Submission area and both Maineman and I do not think that it is generalistic for a guide as it was referring to one title only.

That's all.

Regards
          Greg
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly-Roger View Post
            hi maineman and GregiBoy thank you for your comments - my intention was not to rock the boat ! apologies if i made a mistake by being Frank [thats me].this was unusual for me as i dont normally backup that way.. i dont say its best but after several different attempts i became frustrated and achieved a good result !
            No rocking of the boat from where we sit and no reason to apologize
            Again, I agree with GregiBoy.

Nothing wrong with your post...maybe just inadvertantly posted in the wrong sub-forum. It looks like one of us moved it before you even noticed...
            Appreciate your input.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

if all else fails

Originally posted by Jolly-Roger View Post
              hi all after trying to back FAMILY GUY e.g. changsettings on new 6 version to ....no pathplayer recommended speed - copy direct from drive d to drive e - result good copy on sl disc of medium quality !
              new back up 30 ROCK > same problem ...same solution - what is common to both is that the are both U.K. imports to south africa: both pal zone2: both series with 3 discs !! ?? does this give any clues as to cause of problem ?? image burn @ 4x >read..write..verify .

Comment

Working...
              X