This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab free 7 ejecting disc

It goes throught the copy process alright, but keeps ejecting the blank disc for burning. Any suggestions
    Attached Files

yes change the target destination to a place on your computer. I guess this first time installed on your computer? If it is then you have a 30 day free trial of the paid version which gives you all the bells and whistles for 30 days. After the 30 days is over it will just save to your HDD and not burn to DVD

Comment

DVD Fab 7 free ejecting disc

AGJ---
      yes change the target destination to a place on your computer. I guess this first time installed on your computer? If it is then you have a 30 day free trial of the paid version which gives you all the bells and whistles for 30 days. After the 30 days is over it will just save to your HDD and not burn to DVD
      Thank You. I installed free dvd fab hd decrypter. Is that not free software?Attached
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by julesco View Post
        AGJ---Thank You. I installed free dvd fab hd decrypter. Is that not free software?Attached
        Yes, it's free. However, "decrypter" is a key word, not "converter", not "burner", not "Ice Cream maker" - DECRYPTER. It decrypting disc for you allright. Set destination to HDD as AGJ said, and program will remove all protection (that's what decryption means) and place it on your HDD.
        If you want more functionality, go to website and purchase any package that's suitable for you.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

AGJ---Thank You. I installed free dvd fab hd decrypter. Is that not free software?Attached
          yes you are right that is free but DVDFab gives you a 30 day trial before the DVDFab HD Decryptor starts as they want everyone to try it and decide after 30 days if they want to buy or just continue with the free version. If you not want to try the paid version for 30days FREE then just save the files to hard drive like already mentioned and you will be good to go but you also should give this link below a read

Comment

DVD Fab 7 free ejecting disc

IPopov50---
            Yes, it's free. However, "decrypter" is a key word, not "converter", not "burner", not "Ice Cream maker" - DECRYPTER. It decrypting disc for you allright. Set destination to HDD as AGJ said, and program will remove all protection (that's what decryption means) and place it on your HDD.
            If you want more functionality, go to website and purchase any package that's suitable for you.
            Yes very clever of you. Well it really doesn`t do much at all apart from "ice cream making" Posing it as free is false. "Free" is a key word too. DVD Fab is no longer on my computer.

Comment

IPopov50---Yes very clever of you. Well it really doesn`t do much at all apart from "ice cream making" Posing it as free is false. "Free" is a key word too. DVD Fab is no longer on my computer.
              The DVDFab HD Decryptor is FREE in no way has the website lied. DVDFab is so generous that they give a 30 day free trial of the Fully functional paid version but after 30 days you are ONLY able to use the FREE DVDFab HD Decryptor to save your DVDs to Hard drive

Comment

Working...
              X