X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L Word Season 2 Disk 4

Hey all,

I'm in the process of ripping my tv shows, and I've hit a snag with this disk (the other three rip fine). Up until now, I've been ripping each episode individually (not entire disk), by using " DVD to DVD Main Movie".

However, with this disk, it has some "Showtime" software which I think it messing with DVDFab's ability to see the episodes; in the main movie selection frames, it's totally blank and I can't get it to see anything.

When looking at the file structures, I see all the other disks have only three folders:
    * AUDIO_TS
    * JACKET_P
    * VIDEO_TS

However, the fourth has multiple folders and file at the root:
    * assets
    * AUDIO_TS
    * bonus
    * JACKET_P
    * VIDEO_TS
    * start (application)
    * start (icon)

What's the best way for me to get the program to see the (one) episode on the disk? Version: 7.0.7.0

Thanks

rip FullDVD to hard drive and then use that folder you saved to see if Main Movie selection will work for you

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      rip FullDVD to hard drive and then use that folder you saved to see if Main Movie selection will work for you
      Unfortunately it sees the size of the disk as 0MB. When I proceed, it's done in about 2 seconds. It does make the "FullDisk" folder, which includes the audio and video folder, but the BUP, IFO & VOB files within it are only ~20KB each.

Comment

disable Pathplayer and give it another try

Comment

This worked perfectly, thank you very much.

Comment

Your welcome and enjoy watching it

Comment

Working...
            X