This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn problem

Have HP laptop, read I should get external burner, bought HP dvd 556s 8x external that does double layer. Uses Nero. Tried to burn double layer disc from file on hard drive, by DVDFab, all went well until I put in PS3 to play. Nothing happens. When checked on CD/DVS drive, there doesn't seem to be anything on it, but shows no room on disc. Did it burn in unknown format. My DVDFAB seems to be OK but 3 of last for tries with different movies has left me with nothing. Why can't I just get into the burn section of dvdfab and not have to use nero?

Frustrated in Maine

rbucko, you can select "MORE" then "WRITE DATA" from within DVDFab if you have installed VSO burning engine or set it up to use ImgBurn.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

do not see an option for "more" option, maybe I do not have full program that I payed for.....

Comment

Left hand side of DVD Fab Pane-> DVD to DVD-> Last on list = More.

Have you entered the the registration properly. Check Help "?" -> About.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by rbucko View Post
          do not see an option for "more" option, maybe I do not have full program that I payed for.....

See attachment.
          Look to the right of the green arrow.
          Attached Files

Comment

Also when I used to use nero some of my DVD back ups would not play as well so maybe try ImgBurn and see if that works for you.

Comment

burn problem

Thanks guys, guess I'm good to go for now, down loaded Imgburn and burned to double layer disc on external burner. all went well except I lost a sector, but seems to play in my PS3 ok See you next problem

Comment

Working...
              X