This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From paris with love

I was not sure if anyone has had this problem. I have been trying to burn from paris with love and everytime it opens, I get to the open dvd source and then it closes the window. I have tried a couple different from paris with love dvds too. I'm not a computer whiz. So please bare with me. Any help would be great.
    Here is my log:
    1m 42.15s: detected dvd
    1m 42.28s: drive I
    1m 42.28s: video dvd 1
    1m 42.28s: volume label FROM_PARIS_WITH_LOVE
    1m 42.75s: detected dvd
    1m 42.84s: drive I
    1m 42.84s: video dvd 1
    1m 42.84s: volume label FROM_PARIS_WITH_LOVE
    1m 45.51s: got copyright 1 fe
    1m 46.56s: got udf/iso
    1m 52.98s: got discinfo

Hi sarbare78
    You know the routine post your logs The default location is:
    C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.

Please just copy and paste the burn log(s) and post right here.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi sarbare78
      You know the routine post your logs The default location is:
      C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.

Please just copy and paste the burn log(s) and post right here.
      CBR929
      If you look above I did post my log but here it is again. This is the only log that came out of it

Here is my log:
      1m 42.15s: detected dvd
      1m 42.28s: drive I
      1m 42.28s: video dvd 1
      1m 42.28s: volume label FROM_PARIS_WITH_LOVE
      1m 42.75s: detected dvd
      1m 42.84s: drive I
      1m 42.84s: video dvd 1
      1m 42.84s: volume label FROM_PARIS_WITH_LOVE
      1m 45.51s: got copyright 1 fe
      1m 46.56s: got udf/iso
      1m 52.98s: got discinfo

Comment

Hi again sarbare78,

Fab hasn't had any problems with this flick that I know of, but definitely no problems with R1 discs (your region).
        There's a good chance you have a bad disc.

Please run through the list and try the tips here:

Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds .

Be certain to clean the disc as described in #3, regardless of how good the disc may appear.

If no dice with any of the tips, I'd take the disc back and exchange it.
        Best of luck and let us know
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

You posted the internal logs but we would as well like to have the process log and burn log even though you not able to burn we still would like them

Comment

Hi maine, long time. How have you been. Thank you I will try each one out. I have tried 4 different dvds though. Hopefully one of them will work. Someone pmed me and told me to try just burning it the main movie. So I might try that as well.
            AGJ this was the only log that I have in my folder at all. Seeings how everytime I burn a new dvd I erase my log for the new one to burn just incase there are problems. (Which might have been my own stupidity) so sorry for that.

Comment

Ouch,

So this is happening currently with all discs or is the problem more random? (you mentioned 4 discs)...all recent and all the same version of Fab?
              What happens exactly?
              Does Fab crash, freeze, any error messages, etc...?

What version of windows are you running?
              Be certain you check the following:
              Common Settings > DVD / Blu-ray > Read > I/O Mode
              Set to SPTI. If this doesn't work try Auto.
              If you're not using Win 7, you can try ASPI, but don't set to ASPI with Win 7.

I've been well...crazy busy, but well.
              Thanks for asking

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

maine, no it's just with the from paris with love dvd (I've tried 4 different ones). Besides that everything has been great with it. But when I try to burn the from paris dvd it crashes.

Comment

Well this means that the disk is defective. Take it it back for refund/replacement.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by sarbare78 View Post
                    maine, no it's just with the from paris with love dvd (I've tried 4 different ones).
                    Bummer!
                    I don't see how all 4 discs could be defective, but I suppose stranger things have happened...
                    still...

What version are you using?
                    Please update to the latest version... v.7070 (retail version) should breeze right through, although some users posted problems with 7070 and this flick.
                    Unfortunately, they never posted back so it's tough to know what happened...no news is good news???.

You can try updating to the latest beta... 7079 Beta.
                    Again Fab should breeze right through with PathPlayer always enabled

Have you had a chance to run through all of the tips list yet?
                    Last edited by maineman; 07-13-2010, 04:05 AM. Reason: typo...thanks Racem22

Comment

FYI maineman meant 7079 beta not 7070. I got your back man.
                      SPECS
                      DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
                      SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Originally posted by Racem22 View Post
                        FYI maineman meant 7079 beta not 7070. I got your back man.
                        Thanks...appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                        X