This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video "Glitch" when backing up Cutthroat Island

I have a problem with the video on Cutthroat Island. It is kind of hard to describe so I will attach a screen shot.

I am using V6.0.6.0 of DVDFab to read the disk and Imgburn to do the actual writing. I have tried the movie on a regular DVD player and it works fine, but when I try it on my PC, I get the error shown in the attached image file.

Could this be a Codec problem? If so, where would be a good source to get updated codecs for WinDVD and or Windows Media player (the only two that can be used on the PC that I watch movies on)?
    Attached Files

Try www.xvid.org
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I Downloaded the VLC media player. It works great and no actual install is needed on the PC in order to use it.

Comment

You said that you could only use WinDVD or WMP otherwise we would have suggested this. VLC is by far the best player around and it is FREE !!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Yeah, I did. I had forgotten that VLC did not require an install in order to use it. I do not have Administrator access on the PC I am using it on, so very little can be installed by me.

All is working fine now though.

Comment

PS: Update to the latest beta version 6.1.1.2

Comment

Working...
            X