This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clipped openings

Hi there! I'm a long time user of DVD Fab (currently 7.0.7.0). A recent problem has developed. I use the Main Movie format. 2 movies, from Paris with Love and Daybreakers, both ripped with the intro credits and the first couple of minutes missing. Am I doing something wrong, or have other people had the same issue?

For newer movies, you should always keep up to date with the current beta which is 7.0.7.9 at the moment.

Give that a go!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Agree with my comrade ^ 100%.
      I have seen a 1/2 dozen or more users posting "problems" with Paris...R1 and v.7070.
      Enough to make me believe there's more than one R1 version floating around.
      Sure wouldn't be the first time.
      I don't recall seeing the same issue with Daybreakers.

I did both Paris and Daybreakers with 7070, R1, PP enabled...no problems at all.
      But then again, I'm not quite as close to the border as you, eh?...

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I did them both with the latest DVDFab released at the time when those DVDs was released and I'm located in Canada as well. DVDFab 7.0.7.0 was released June 8 same day as From Paris with Love was released on DVD. Day Breakers was released sooner but the version of DVDFab you are using should do these DVDs with out problems.

Then I do all my DVD back ups using the Full Disc and not Main Movie. Why not play the DVDs in your DVD player and check what title is played and then check to see if DVDFab selects the correct Main Movie title. Also update to the latest release and try again as you are way out of date with releases

Comment

Working...
        X