This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy Process

I have a movie on my hard drive ready to burn,i try and burn it, first thing dvdfab does is copy it to its temp folder.
    Even if i move the movie there for it it still trys to copy over it.
    Is there anyway that i can skip this process as it takes up a lot of time when the movie its self is already there.

I guess I don't understand what you're doing. Why is it copying it to a temp folder? Just rip the disc in one step(and compress if you are doing that) then when its done, insert a blank disc and burn it with something like Imgburn, which is free.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

well i only have one dvd disk drive, so i copy multiple movies to my HD, and move the movies, like if i have a move i want to burn and its on my desktop, dvdfab will copy it to its temp files then burn to the disk.
      The copy process of a movie thats already there on the HD is what I'd like to be able to skip.

Comment

DVDFab always puts the movie you are doing in temp folder until the burn process is finished. Once burn process is finished and you have delete temp folder checked then the files in temp folder will be deleted when the burn completes

Comment

You could always use Fab's "Write Data" mode to burn titles already ripped to your HDD.

This should not go through the rip process again.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X