This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't open main movie

I have tried 2 copies of Imagine that and neither one will open. I have tried to disable pathplayer and always enable pathplayer. Nothing works! GRRRR Im getting frustrated

Have you tried an older version of DVDFab like 5.2.3.0

Worked for me.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Use the latest beta to do this movie and have pathplayer set to always enabled. I did this movie and it played back with no problems.

Comment

also please read Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds

Comment

Ok so I downloaded the latested Beta and still won't work. I made sure the playplayer was always enabled. Now I am going to try a earlier version! Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated

Comment

And then I tried an earlier version and would not work. Having the same problem with the movie "The Proposal"

Comment

I had no problem with both those movies using latest DVDfab so must be either a bad pressed disc for them or something on your computer. So here is the link troy512 posted in post #4 again for you to give a try http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=576

Comment

Working...
              X