X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 7.0.9.0 Kick Ass,Diary Of Wimpy Kid, & The Ghost Writer

DVDFab 7.0.9.0 ripped these titles with no problems:

Kick Ass,Diary Of Wimpy Kid,The Ghost Writer, & After Life.

Version 7.0.9 did not work for kick ass. DVDfab would just hang and give no responding msg in task mangr

Comment

Originally posted by central07 View Post
      Version 7.0.9 did not work for kick ass. DVDfab would just hang and give no responding msg in task mangr
      Start a help thread and then someone will be more than happy to try and help you

Comment

All the titles worked for me, check your disc for dirty surface.

Comment

maybe try that turning off that pathplayer?

Comment

I've had a problem with Kick-Ass, it rips fine but then converting it to .wmv, it does not start at the beginning of the movie? The .vob files are all there and begin to play correctly. Any one else see this? I had the same thing happen on From Paris with Love a month or two ago. I am using version 7.0.9.
            Last edited by AGJ; 08-05-2010, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by akiglen View Post
              I've had a problem with Kick-Ass, it rips fine but then converting it to .wmv, it does not start at the beginning of the movie? The .vob files are all there and begin to play correctly. Any one else see this? I had the same thing happen on From Paris with Love a month or two ago. I am using version 7.0.9.
              This DVDFab forum and you might want to give the General Policies a read

Comment

I just tried to rip Kick-ass with 7.0.9 using a script to grab the main movie -auto. It defaults to title 11. It should use title 01. Appears to be protection...both 11 has playtime of 1:52...Title 01 is 1:57

Noticed twilight: new moon had same problem. Had to manually tell it the title.

Comment

Kick Ass convert to xbox 360

Thank you, that seems to have been the problem. Re-Encoding it now.

Comment

All my titles started at the very beginning.

Comment

Working...
                    X