Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media inserted is dual layer. Error says it's single layer.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn-Good!
    Glad to hear you are burning again
    Strange your firmware is still the same as nothing has changed

First post logs
    2010-08-02 16:56:08 Info Current Drive selected : 4:0:0 - HP DVD Writer 740b HI24 [E] (Ide)

Today's logs
    2010-08-03 21:32:34 Info Current Drive selected : 4:0:0 - HP DVD Writer 740b HI24 [E] (Ide)

Anyway happy burning
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ok I have the same problem and I actually unistalled FAB and reinstalled it, and I also got rid of IMG Burn to go back to FAB Burn.....I am still getting the error message for double layer, and of course its only single......I am using DVD-R for burning like I always have done, now its doing it on my other computer, help please

Comment

I was reading the thread a little, not understanding much, but I do have Windows Vista as my OS

Comment

Make sure when you get ready to burn the duel layer look at bottom of screen and see if DVD 5 or DVD 9 is showing I had the same message and I looked at the bottom and it was set to burn at DVD 5 instead of DVD 9 very simple.

Comment

Working...
          X