This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem updating

I get the same error, disabled anti-virus program, DVD fab still gives same error over and over again, i made the mistake of installing 7090 on top of my older fab version so cannot go back, what do I do now and why am I getting this error?

Uninstall DVDFab using the DVDFab uninstaller located in Start all programs DVDFab 7. Once that done use CCleaner to clean the registry and keep using till nothing found. then you can install again. No idea why you getting that error and I move this post of yours to a thread of your own as well
    Last edited by AGJ; 08-03-2010, 11:00 PM.

Comment

your answer

for your information I have read the forum policies and rules, I asked for help, not to be scolded like a child, I did NOT start the thread there, I REPLIED to a post in this exact same section with the exact same problem and you answered the other person without giving them all this grief, If I could figure out which section I should be in to post an inquiry of this type I would have done it gratefully, I truly am very sorry I posted in the wrong section and try my best to respect rules and policies, however it took just as long for you to scold me as it did for you to answer me, so what was the point?

Comment

Dude, you gotta chill. He wasn't in any manner scolding you. He was informing you that he moved your post to a thread of your own, because that will be how you get the specific help you need. He's just trying to help you. And remember, the people here do not work for DVDFab. They come here and volunteer their own time and effort to help people who are having issues because they love the software. But anyways, on a more positive note, could you please provide the DVDFab logs located in C:/Users/*your username*/My Documents/DVDFab/Log/ <----This is if you're running Windows Vista/7, look in Documents & Settings for XP. Thank you and we will be glad to help you with your issue.
        SPECS
        DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
        SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Originally posted by reg410 View Post
          for your information I have read the forum policies and rules, I asked for help, not to be scolded like a child, I did NOT start the thread there, I REPLIED to a post in this exact same section with the exact same problem and you answered the other person without giving them all this grief, If I could figure out which section I should be in to post an inquiry of this type I would have done it gratefully, I truly am very sorry I posted in the wrong section and try my best to respect rules and policies, however it took just as long for you to scold me as it did for you to answer me, so what was the point?
          Actually the RED and Blue is my signature and is there on all my replies to ALL FORUM MEMBERS and was not targeted towards you.

Comment

Working...
          X