This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab slow after upgrade to 6.0.7.0

I have been backing up my copy of NCIS this AM. Between the 2nd and 3rd discs, I upgraded from v6.0.4.0 to 6.0.7.0. The rip and burn time just about doubled. Nothing was changed other than the program update. I will attach the files and would appreciate if someone could give me a clue as to whether there is a setting that needs to be tweaked.

Thanks,

Ken K
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kdkrone; 10-18-2009, 06:58 PM.

please post the 6.0.7.0 burn log.

from the log you attached the first disc was only 403 Mb and the second is only 233 Mb. where as a full disc can be over 4300 Mb for a single layer.

are you using the same dvd to dvd mode? what is the size of the title you were backing up with 6.0.7.0?

Comment

"please post the 6.0.7.0 burn log.

from the log you attached the first disc was only 403 Mb and the second is only 233 Mb. where as a full disc can be over 4300 Mb for a single layer.

are you using the same dvd to dvd mode? what is the size of the title you were backing up with 6.0.7.0?
      Yesterday 06:56 PM'

The burn log that I attached was has the last DVD burned with 6.0.4.0 and the first one burned with 6.0.7.0.

All of the 6 discs that I burned were about 4.7 GB. So what I discovered last night when I checked out the discs is that the ones burned with 6.0.4.0 had only the menu and not the programs, but the discs burned with 6.0.7.0 had the full programs, which explains why the later disc ripping sessions seemed longer---because they were! So the question is why did the 6.0.4.0 version not burn the entire disc (it was set DVD to DVD, full disc) ---but the bottom line is that I have already upgraded to the latest beta 6.1.1.5, which ripped the discs just fine.

Somehow there was a glitch in the 6.0.4.0 that must have been fixed. I had not experienced it before, nor had I seen it posted.

Thanks
      KK

Comment

Working...
      X