This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create a TS file

When I rip a DVD r a title from a DVD, DVDFab creates folders, with the VOB file under the subfolder "Video_TS". When I play that file, Ican only play one file at a time becasue of the folder structure.

What I want is a flat TS file that contains the video and audio in the same format as the original. When I tired using TSMuxer, it creates a flat TS file that works fine, but the video is smaller than the original.

Can DVDFab do this for me without using TSMuxer? How can I keep the video in teh original format? Is there a reason the converted file is samller (i.e., 720X480) versus displaying as a full 4:3 videon on a HDTV?

Thansk for your help.

This is not a DVD to DVD function of Fab.

You can use the VOB Passthrough feature of DVD to Mobile but you need to be ripping the file to an NTFS drive as FAT32 formatted drives only support ~4Gb.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

DVDFab is creating the backup in the same format as the original. The proper dvd structure is BUP, IFO & VOB files. you just need to play the folder not the individual files.

Try VLC media player. just right click the folder and select play with VLC media player. you can do this with either the root folder or the video_ts folder.

if you just want one file then select ISO as the target. this will create one file containing the same dvd structure as the original.
      Last edited by troy512; 10-19-2009, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Sounds like you are using Vista and here is a link for you to read and try if you like http://support.microsoft.com/kb/930526 but if you do not want to do that then select the first IFO file to play the whole movie with previews and all

Comment

Working...
        X