This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Butterfly has 2 versions on 1 DVD

Using 7.0.9.3. This DVD has 2 versions of the movie. One is kid friendly with "mild" language and the other is "unedited". When I go DVD 2 DVD (main movie) it picks the 1st set of files (unedited). I tried to use customize but it does the same thing. The only way to get around it is to do a full copy. This defeats the attempt to build a "kid friendly" library.
    On the full version, when it starts, you can select "kid friendly" and then when the movie is played it's the correct version.
    I looked at the files on DVD and hard drive. There is a set of vts_01 (BUP, IFO and VOB) files and a set of vts_02 files... vts_02 is the kid friendly edition.
    Any ideas how to get to the 2nd (kid friendly) version and create a main movie with only one version?
    Thanks

You should just be able to select the other title when you do "Main Movie" mode. Play the whole movie with whatever software player you use and take note of the title thats playing and just pick that title.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

In "Main Movie" only the large file shows along with a few other small files. I know which set of VTS files I need I just don't see any options to select it.
      Thanks

Comment

is this the DVD https://www.thecnl.com/describe.html...82U&item=39107

or is it this one http://www.amazon.ca/Blue-Butterfly/...1381722&sr=1-1
        Last edited by AGJ; 08-09-2010, 07:24 PM.

Comment

It's from Netflix. Since it's a single DVD I presume its

Comment

ht4cae
            Please give this a read through
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

If it justa single disc it would be the one from amazon as the one from the other link is a 2 disc version. Also you might want to read the link CBR929 posted. Hope you figure it out but I have to close this thread down now

Comment

Working...
              X