Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am new to the dvd to dvd just a little help please.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am new to the dvd to dvd just a little help please.

i am sorry if i posted in the wrong section. i purchased the lifetime of dvd to dvd and am wondering what the best way and format would be to get the movies on my external hard drive for putting all my movies. do i just put the dvd to dvd and then put the source to a folder and it auto does .iso or is there something else. i would like to view them on my windows 7 media center pc. again thanks all and i am sorry if this is too basic of a question or the wrong forum. also i have a great time with the dvd to dvd they have all come out great!

Zan

Yes you can just do the ISO disk images and with a bit of trickery, WMC can see and play them. Use the search facility of this forum to find out how.

There are far better ways to do this usinf the DVD to Mobile function to a MKV file which end up <2Gb instead of the bloated 8Gb ISO crap.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Just save them to hard drive using default settings as Windows 7 can view and play from folders

Comment

Working...
      X